Been a users of MM since 2011. I understand you're in Alpha so a number of these may not be relevant they are just my initial thoughts.
Running 18.104.22.1681 on a Win7 box.
Using a library of one album with 14 songs.
1) Changing 3 or 4 options causes the application to crash on a consistent basis. Doesn't seem to matter what I change.
2) Need the ability to to move the Selected/Playing Album art under the left folder listing (the one with Home, Music, Podcast, etc.)
3) I cannot find any way to scan folders and set up continuous scanning from within options. Context sensitive menu doesn't provide option to scan folder. For instance, if I navigate to Folders\C:\Music\Rock\ACDC and right mouse click on the folder, there's no option to scan the folder.
4) Cannot find any way to easily stream Internet radio (like Internet Radio and IceCast) or save the stream. (this is likely a user training issue)
5) The icon sizes when navigating through the folder list are way to big and take up valuable real estate. TBH, I'm not a fan of them at all. Will I be able to turn them off or make them smaller?
6) Unable to move or resize the player. I like the player to not extend into the left hand folder listing.
7) The search box needs to be better defined so users can easily click in it.
Why does the magnifier glass always open the full search window? Can I be given an option of either inline or full window?
9) How do I close the full search window? My top toolbar is minimized and I don't see an easy way to close the window.
10) F3 doesn't open advanced search.
11) Have advanced search window opened with filter On. Switch from "My Library" to Online and back again, filter is Off.
12) Unable to save album cover to artwork. You can click add to navigate to the jpg, the confirmation window displays the picture, but when you click OK, a blank image is added to the files. I confirmed that MM4 works on the same files. Also, highlighting a picture and pressing delete, doesn't delete the artwork, the Remove button does.
13) Auto-Tag from Filename - Track# is not an available column. Neither is Date. When you right mouse click to chose columns, the first column doesn't have a name.
14) Minor nuisance. If you have a pop up displayed in MM5, move the cursor to a different application on another monitor, then click on a button on the MM5 popup window, nothing happens. The window has to have focus first before the buttons will engage.
Not sure if this is because it's a portable installation or not. Unable to minimize to Mini or Micro player. Only minimizes to the taskbar.
That's it for now. I totally get that the application is still under heavy development so a lot of my items may already be identified.
Definitely looking forward to the next release
Keep up the great work!