Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
The AAC files produced by iTunes are in mpeg-4 style containers, and use a special tag format, not ID3 tags. That script only helps with AAC+ files (a different codec, HE-AAC, optimized bitrates below 96kbps) made with Winamp, and apparently using ID3 tags. It doesn't solve the AAC tags problem.
- Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:38 am
- Forum: Bug Reports (mmw)
- Topic: Serious Problems With Format Conversion To FLAC
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3080
That sounds like maybe the Replay Gain tags are being written improperly (set much too high). That would leave the actual waveform alone, but when played back by a player that uses Replay Gain, would "amplify" the waveform to the point where it "clipped" (peaks of the waveform are above the maximum ...
I'd like to second this complaint. MM can't seem to search Amazon.co.jp using Japanese text entered using IME or even copied and pasted from Firefox into the search box! I also noticed that I could not change the encoding for the integrated browser window when I tried to correct the display of kanji...
That's more likely a problem with MM not recognizing some greek-specific encoding rather than not recognizing Unicode, though in any case MM seems to have problems with non-Latin character sets. I do have files named and tagged in Japanese, and those are handled mostly alright, as far as displaying ...