Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 pm
- Forum: Need Help? (mmw)
- Topic: Information about a CD disappear
- Replies: 6
- Views: 731
I just hit the same issue with MediaMonkey v126.96.36.1996. Some pointers as to how to find out what else could be resetting the CD drive would also be appreciated. (Assuming that some other program causes MediaMonkey to believe that the CD in the drive has changed.) I had been using EAC for all my ripp...
- Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:04 pm
- Forum: News and Other Stuff
- Topic: Convert mapped drive to UNC
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12936
2. Now we know the IDMedia, run the path change query: update Songs set SongPath = replace(SongPath, "<current location>", "<new location>") WHERE IDMedia = "<current IDMedia>" e.g. update Songs set SongPath = replace(SongPath, "M:\", "\\SERVER\Music\") WHERE IDMedia = "63" 3. Update the IDMedia to...
- Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:00 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports (mmw)
- Topic: MM creates empty playlist when synching with auto-convert
- Replies: 0
- Views: 673
Hi, I recently bought a SonyEricsson K800i, and I started to use the synchronisation features of MM (v188.8.131.526). Thanks to the hints from Rene3672 ( http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12737 ) I managed to get playlists working. However, when I synch a playlist of tracks that must be a...