Visualization stops

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

pushpull

Visualization stops

Post by pushpull »

Does anyone know why the visualization stops running? Also when this happens MediaMonkey will go from being maximized to a smaller size window. I would like to keep the visualizaton going because it is like a screensaver as well as being optically interesting.
Thanks,
Al - pushpull
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Failure of visualization, video card, drivers. Visualizations is a tricky thing and you will need to try various to just see which ones work for your machine.
JCfantasy23

Post by JCfantasy23 »

I never get visualizations, even though it's enabled. Not sure why. I cant say whats it supposed to look like as it's never worked for me. My video card, etc, should be fine, no problems with other programs in that area
MediaMonkey fan since 2006/ Last.FM Profile / 8Tracks Profile
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

What happens when you start the visualization?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

visuals' are ram heavy and will cause problems if you run low on ram.

win9x seems to be the worse for this as there is not enough resourse ram for all the stuff that can be done on win9x computers.

i have more then enough vido card on my win98 and ram, in the pc.

but i can't get any visuals to work good unless i use the visaul in a 100 x 100 pixel screen.

that is not just with media monkey that is with winamp / jet audio/ and anyother media player that uses visuals.

only visuals on winXp here work well as it has more resource ram and more application ussable ram.
the 4.25 ghrz cpu helps also.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.