Titles played in wrong order!?

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Speed Pete

Titles played in wrong order!?

Post by Speed Pete »

Hi,

I have a serious problem with my monkey. It worked fine for a while, but now it playes the titles in a randomly (?) order. Some time ago it wasn't like this, but I can't remember that I changed something.
The problem in detail: I choose some titles from the upper window. One by one, telling it to play as last. So my playlist grows in exact that order I choose the songs. It is also numbered in that way.
I click play, and the first song starts playing. But when I now click the "next" button in the player, not the second song is choosen another one. This continues with every click on "next". I could not figure out a sepcial order in which the songs are played. It seems to be randomly.
And: songs are played more than once! Normally the playing end, when every song is played once. But my monkey continues playing.

I am sure, it is only a simple setting, but I could not find something about the playorder. Hav you any idea?
junglemonkey

Post by junglemonkey »

it is simple

click on the shuffle button and turn off random.

then you can click next all the time and go in the order you want.

:D
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Check out the Play menu and make sure that Shuffle and Continuous are not selected.
Speed Pete

Post by Speed Pete »

Oh yes - really stupid! :oops:

I checked the option settings, the context menu of the player - but didn't see this menu... Thank you for opening my eyes!
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I actually had to search for it as I expected to find it in another place.