"TERMINATE PROCESS" doesn't appear upon right clicking in V3

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

rovingcowboy

Re: "TERMINATE PROCESS" doesn't appear upon right clicking in V3

Post by rovingcowboy »

check the scripts forum room for the post " All Scripts " and see if it is still listed in there. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
zopfan

Post by zopfan »

Lowlander wrote:Can you check in the Task Manager if you still see the MediaMonkey.exe process after you close MediaMonkey. Give it a little bit of time (a minute should be enough) to see if it still shows. If you keep seeing the process MediaMonkey is apparently unable to close on your system.

No, MM closes all right as there is no MM process running in Task manager once I close MM3 Gold.

Btw, I'm not talking about MM process, I say that I'm not able to 'Terminate' any tagging process (i.e. within Media Monkey).

Thanx.
zopfan

Post by zopfan »

Guys, I'm really sorry that it never occurred to me to say 'Thank you' to all of you who responded.

But the reason was not that I'm not thankful to people who are helping, rather that, just because I was a rather newbie and also not a native English speaker.

Anyhow, thanks very very much to all of you.