Search Results

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

geekfactor10

Search Results

Post by geekfactor10 »

Hi
I have a question about the "search results" node in the tree view. Is there a way of preventing this being populated or a way to stop it always opening up and forcing itself into view when I search for a song? My problem is when i'm building manual playlists and searching for songs, the "search results" ends up pushing the playlist node off the top of the frame.
Small thing, I know, but it's starting to irritate me having to scroll through the tree view to find my playlist after every search.
Thanks,
Mark
nohitter151

Re: Search Results

Post by nohitter151 »

Nope, sorry.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
pkw115

Post by pkw115 »

I find that using the Playlist Panel addon to make playlists is easier than using the tree. Tracks can be added to a playlist simply by checking the check box in Playlist Panel without having to scroll the tree view. See here http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... el#p242572 for the addon.
Kieron

Post by Kieron »

geekfactor10, look like i know how to help you... this problem is bored me too, and when i try to fix it, i found one way.

You need open your MediaMonkey.ini, and look there for string "SearchMode". By defualt, this string is set to 1. And when i set it to 0, no search results appears in tree node!

Hope i help with that :)
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Kieron wrote:geekfactor10, look like i know how to help you... this problem is bored me too, and when i try to fix it, i found one way.

You need open your MediaMonkey.ini, and look there for string "SearchMode". By defualt, this string is set to 1. And when i set it to 0, no search results appears in tree node!

Hope i help with that :)
Seems like a useful tweak.
Thank you for the information.
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)