Albums getting split in 2 in my library

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

DJSigma

Albums getting split in 2 in my library

Post by DJSigma »

This just started happening last night. When I fire up MM, some of my albums will be split into 2 so there's 2 entries like this: -

If I click one entry, some of the tracks will play, then when I click the other entry, the remaining tracks will play.

If I remove both entries from my library and re-add the album, it's fine and shows up as a single entry. The tags are fine.

Also, this happens with random albums every time I start MM, so if I exit the program and restart it again, some of the albums that got split into 2 will be back as 1 entry again, while different albums will now be split in 2.

Any idea what's going on? I've tried running database maintenance but this does not help.
Lowlander

Re: Albums getting split in 2 in my library

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MediaMonkey?
DJSigma

Re: Albums getting split in 2 in my library

Post by DJSigma »

I've found another temporary fix for this. If I am looking at hip-hop albums via the list of genres in the tree on the left, for example, and some of the album are split in 2, if I click on a different genre and then click back on hip-hop again, the split albums will be back as 1 entry again. It's still annoying though.