Missing track info/progress bar?

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

imprator

Missing track info/progress bar?

Post by imprator »

Hi.

In MM 3 I used to have a bar at the bottom of the MM window which showed details of the track being played - track title, artist and a progress bar.. This has disappeared, together with some shortcut buttons (to Now Playing list etc.) which were situated to the immediate right of the missing track information bar.

I have presumably deleted them accidentally, but can't find an option to re-enable them. No doubt ther is an easy answer, but it is hiding from me. Can anyone help?

Thanks.
nohitter151

Re: Missing track info/progress bar?

Post by nohitter151 »

View > Player
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
imprator

Post by imprator »

Thanks for the quick reply.

However, I had already tried de-selecting (it was already selected) and re-selecting it, but the track info bar doesn't appear. The only effect is to make the play and volume buttons, situated in the bottom left of the MM window, disappear and reappear. The Info bar I am trying to recover used to appear immediately to the right of these buttons.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
imprator

Post by imprator »

Hey, I have my track info bar back!

The right-hand side of the player bar was being obscured by the track listing window. Sliding this window to the right revealed the full player bar, and moving the player bar to the right shifted the track list window above the player bar. Then, shifting the track list window to the left enabled me to see more than the left-hand column of the track list window.

Simple(ish)!
Helpsey

Post by Helpsey »

You can also click and drag on the track info/progess bar itself (not on any of the buttons but on the background of it) and drag it into a different position.
pumpguy05

Post by pumpguy05 »

I am missing the bar on the bottom left that had the play and pause keys plus showed track time. I have tried everything to get it back please help>
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

pumpguy05 wrote:I am missing the bar on the bottom left that had the play and pause keys plus showed track time. I have tried everything to get it back please help>
View > Player
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You may also need to disable override skin them with Windows System them under Tools > Options > Skins.
Larry47az

Post by Larry47az »

I lost the bottom controls on MediaMonkey. Finally went to Tools, Options, Skins, Override with Windows. The controls were visible in the Windows format. Restarted MediaMonkey and then back to Skins and picked Metro M. The controls returned in MediaMonkey format.
stovocor

Post by stovocor »

If anyone needs helps with this, I think I figured it out. After pressing CTRL-ALT-L (The View Player toggle) over and over, I noticed something appearing underneath my windows taskbar. I right-clicked my windows taskbar, changed the setting for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" to YES, and Voila! There were my MediaMonkey player controls, undocked from MediaMonkey. I dragged them back onto The Monkey and docked them, and everything is shiny! I hope this helps.