Post Win 10 update my MM is utterly different

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

JETSOLVER

Post Win 10 update my MM is utterly different

Post by JETSOLVER »

Hi... I have been using MM for several years as a gold user. I purchased the gold because I have over 65000 files and approx. 3TB of music...and because I didn't need to screw around with the thing. I just installed the huge 5G creator update for win 10 (5Gigs!) and now I can't find the lyrics window that used to be in the lower right corner, and where I had 10 albums per row, I now only have 7 max. As such, I uninstalled MM and reinstalled...and now...its a mess and is making me crazy trying to just get back to what I had yest evening!!!

I assume what I was using was the minilyrics script...re downloaded and installed...no joy. It is NOT available under the view tab...so where did it go?

As well, the size of my lifetime collection mandates more than 7 albums (I only use the art view, as you can imagine, the text runs too days long...) per row, how/why did that change?

Just a thought, occasionally I will double click something unknown while trying to edit an albums metadata (yes, it is a full time job) and things disappear or change, and as a not interested in fiddling with it user...the entire setup desperately needs an UNDO feature to prevent the screaming frustration when stuff like this happens.

Thanks for reading and any thoughts...

JETSOLVER