Search Lyrics

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

fc62

Search Lyrics

Post by fc62 »

I have a simple problem but I'm not sure if is possible to solve: When I enter in the File Properties and select the panel Lyrics, if lyrics are missing, the software freeze for several seconds until it finds some results or anything, because the search of the lyrics start automatically.
Is there any possibility to change this option so to have the search that starts only if I request it?
Frequently I need to paste the lyrics copied from another place and I'm obliged to wait several seconds.
MMFrLife

Re: Search Lyrics

Post by MMFrLife »

Do you have Tools > Options > Library > Metadata Lookup > When Viewing Lyrics checked?
If so, uncheck and try again
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
fc62

Re: Search Lyrics

Post by fc62 »

Perfect! I had looked all options but I didn't find it!
Thanks