A time stamp issue

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Ollie

A time stamp issue

Post by Ollie »

Dear,

Is there way to change the time stamp of several files at once, so that the podcast episodes will be ordered from oldest to newest? My Nokia 150 (a dumb phone) can only order it files by their time stamp. Due a syncing program I had to change the time stamp by Media Monkey, so that the updated video's are both on my desktop/NAS and laptop. Which make that the podcast files do not have the original time stamp anymore. Further more, I can not rely on the the release date, because some time a podcast will launch several episodes at once.

Using MM 4.1.20.1864 to sync the unplayed episodes to my dumb phone: Although MM will copies the files from new to old, but my phone have these files ordered in another order; it should be by time stamp from old to new, but that isnt. So, I think that something happens with the time stamp during the syncing.

Using W10 to copy the unplayed episodes manually, the phone have it ordered by sets of 4-5 files from new to old, but within each set from old to new. It seems that these sets are ordered by the seconds, but I can only see the minutes:
  • 13:38 > 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,
  • 13:38 > 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
  • 13:39 > 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Does some of you have a solution to this issue? Buying a smarter phone is not what I prefer, because I dont like smart phones.