player accidentally moved

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Christopher Mastelli

player accidentally moved

Post by Christopher Mastelli »

Help! I accidentally grabbed the player pane and moved it from the bottom of the MMW window (where I could keep track of the playback progress bar) to just under the album art pane at the bottom left of the window. Now the only parts of the player pane still visible are the play, previous and next buttons. The progress bar is now hidden beneath the database pane and is no longer visible. I've tried grabbing various areas of the player pane to drag it back to where it was with no success. How do I fix this problem? Also, I have a severe hearing loss in one ear and would like to add on an equalizer plug-in that can adjust the frequency response separately for each ear. One freeware equalizer I've found that can do this is Voxengo Marvel GEQ but it doesn't seem to be compatible with MediaMonkey. Is there a way to use this plug-in, maybe through the use of a third program? Or is there already a standard MediaMonkey equalizer plug-in that's separately adjustable for each ear? (And if there isn't there really should be!) Thanks for any help you people can give me about this.
Lowlander

Re: player accidentally moved

Post by Lowlander »

If you're unable to do it through Drag & Drop you can use: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/ind ... o-defaults
Christopher Mastelli

Re: player accidentally moved

Post by Christopher Mastelli »

Sorry, the hidden player pane problem fixed itself. The moment I played another file the player pane jumped back to its default location at the bottom of the main window. Its now full length and shows the progress bar like it should. However, that doesn't change my need for an equalizer plug-in that's separately adjustable for each ear. Can anyone help with that? :(