Missing autofill for dropdown fields

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

CosmicKnight

Missing autofill for dropdown fields

Post by CosmicKnight »

Recently upgraded to 4.1.25.1895. Dropdown menu for Genre field used to auto-fill with various genre labels I had previously entered. This was handy because I could just click on the one I wanted rather than reenter the field (e.g., Rock, Blues, Jazz, etc.) each time I added a new tune. Also, the Artist field used to auto-fill with previous entries as I typed; so if a previous artist was already entered I didn't have to type in the whole name again. Now these autofill features no longer work. Damned if I can remember if I set a particular preference for these features among the myriad MM settings. Any clues? Thanks.

Yours truly,
Unfilled :o
Peke

Re: Missing autofill for dropdown fields

Post by Peke »

Hi,
I am not able to replicate as for me it gives me Auto Fill suggestions can you please make screenshot (See my signature how)?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Are you sure the files are still in the Library (like in the Music node)?
CosmicKnight

Post by CosmicKnight »

Thanks Lowlander! I rescanned the files into the Library and my autofills are back! I knew it was something easy; I just couldn't remember what the solution was. Stand by for the next update because I'm sure to forget the trick by then :-? :lol: . Thanks again ...

Sincerely,
Now fulfilled