COMPLETELY REMOVE/DELITE MM FROM ALL MY DRIVES

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

maxx420

COMPLETELY REMOVE/DELITE MM FROM ALL MY DRIVES

Post by maxx420 »

Want to remove everything connected with MM, NO data base, NO file! Nothing as if i never download MediaMonkey in the 1st place.......... i might want to come back and try again but with a brand new /fresh install.......but for now i want everything gone. can someone help e plezzzz !!!!!! in the meantime i'm going to download Musicbee and try that out

i have an HP old laptop and it has to hard drives areas on it and i have an external hard drive connected.....if this helps you in helping me out

THANKS
Erwin Hanzl

Re: COMPLETELY REMOVE/DELITE MM FROM ALL MY DRIVES

Post by Erwin Hanzl »

MMW 4.1.31.1919 Gold-Standardinstallation
maxx420

Post by maxx420 »

thanks i've seen that page, and i think i've removed everything but is there a way to make sure???? I'm not very good at doing any of this . i tried twice before to do this and and bouth times i failed. i downloaded MediaMonkey and was right back were i was before, with the same problems............
1. the same music/tracks kept playing it would shuffle around but eventually i hear the same song.
2.tried playing with the color and now i don't know how to return it back to the way it was.
3. i also downed some scripts or addons and i'm not sure if i put them were they should be (not even sure were they are).........so as i said i need help.........and very detailed help at that

so if you can help me let me know and if not maybe know of someone who can??????????

PLESSSS
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

If you followed the instructions this shouldn't happen on the next install.