just an post to confirm or not?

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

confused

just an post to confirm or not?

Post by confused »

not saying it is or is not the way that it is done.

i don't come to post much so i am posting in this off topic forum room because i don't know where else i should post it?

but reguarding the shuffle of the songs which seems to be a touchy subject.

i have a large song libr... so i tried the different suggestions found on this message board.

it seems that putting all songs to zero playcount and restarting the playing of them well infact shuffle them better then just leaving the newest songs you add at zero and the others at their previous playcount.

why would that work?

also playing the playlist nonstop or every day by use of the script peke made. does also in fact get them all played in about 2 to 4 days. as if it is slowly hunting for zero playcount songs.

Why would that also work?

and shouldn't it work more randomized in the shorter terms then 2 to 4 days?

:-?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

well those two items you did are what i suggested glad someone else got the same results. :)

now maybe someone can check and see if it is to be that way or not. :wink: :o
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.