computing

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

rovingcowboy

computing

Post by rovingcowboy »

Okay for you newbies computing is not a simple thing as in click the link and all runs without any effects being caused.

It is however the other way around, you click the link and all kinds of stuff happens which depends on what you asked for the computer to do.

But all the time you get these.

1 heavy thought waves cycling through the cpu.

2 heavy lifting of files from the hard drive,

3 huge amounts of heat from the above 2 operations.

Others are mostly depending on how many hard drives you have and what you store on them, and what you do with the computer.

4 lagging behind because of long distance running slowing up the files getting to the cpu.

5 files needing partner files that are lagging have to wait at rest area before going in to the cpu, they fill up the rest area and the other files crash at the entrance because they can not get off the road.

6 files are crippled because of the crash where they lost a leg or both legs.
So they need replaced but you don't see that until the program that uses these files crashes.

7 data loss because of over erasing the paper and it crumples and becomes hard to write on.

8 confused files not going to work on time because of the ducks were not all in a row.

Now this has been said in a way non computer people can understand it if you want to know what the above is called in computer lingo then find your geek friend and show him this message so he / she can tell you in computer lingo what each of the above is called.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.