Ipod Classic doesn't recognize tracks following sync

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Peke

Re: Ipod Classic doesn't recognize tracks following sync

Post by Peke »

Hi,
WAV have downside that lack of tag support in many many occasions.

For Classic and many other Apple devices Using both MMW and iTunes result in corruption eg. No tracks found user needs to decide usually one or another.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
BerythaBeasley

Post by BerythaBeasley »

richatl1 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:27 pm Just got a 6g Ipod classic updated to a 240gb drive. This is the 3rd Ipod classic I have had and have used MediaMonkey on all the prior ones to arynews.tv pakistan election 2018 manage a large music collection. Mediamonkey recognizes the new Ipod, and I have updated the registry on my PC to allow for M3U configuration. I have selected specific playlists to sync to the new Ipod. Those files all transfer over, and the files and playlists both show in the tree on the left pane of MediaMonkey while the Ipod is attached to the PC. However, when I detach the Ipod, it says it contains no music, no files, no playlists--nada. I have never had this happen before--I have restored it in Itunes and started over to no avail. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? Thanks.
Hi I have the ipod classic, just got it from ebay.
Does the latest mm 4.1 version work on the ipod classic?
Last edited by BerythaBeasley on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Can you please open support Ticket and supply us a log file from sync with iPod as described here https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=12&t=69 ?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

BerythaBeasley wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:00 amDoes the latest mm 4.1 version work on the ipod classic?
It should and if you have any problems the developers are there to help resolve them.