Album Edits

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

sparker781

Album Edits

Post by sparker781 »

I am not sure if this is an issue with my Android device. For whatever reason when I have a ton of Greatest Hits albums in my library....It lists them all as one giant album. I can't seem to edit any of the tracks as they're listed as read only. Is there a way around this?

Thanks
Lowlander

Re: Album Edits

Post by Lowlander »

Is the Album Artist set correctly (eg. to the Albums Artist, not the same value for all Greatest Hits Albums)? Also what App on Android?
sparker781

Post by sparker781 »

Well the album art is correct. I changed it in Media Monkey. When I try and play the album in Poweramp the only one that seems to be screwing up are my Greatest Hit's albums. I actually grabbed the MM android application from the Playstore and they all seem fine. I just cant switch the album cover for any of them.

Got any ideas? Aside from loading the app when i get home and changing the album art then

Thanks
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

??? Album Art, all listed as same Album? Are you raising a different issue as response?
sparker781

Post by sparker781 »

For example. I have alot of "Greatest its albums and they all show up as one single album. Even if I change the name on them the album artwork is for the same album.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I understand, that's why I asked about Album Artist and App you're using.
sparker781

Post by sparker781 »

It's effecting 2 albums in particular. Bob Seger's Greatest Hits and Run-Dmc's greatest hits. I managed to change the album name to the corresponding artist name and greatest hits, for example Bob Seger: Greatest Hits, but The albumb art is listed with Run-Dmc's greatest hits. I am using Poweramp on my phone to listen to music. Not sure if thats what you mean
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

And what about Album Artist (note this is not the same as Artist)?
sparker781

Post by sparker781 »

Thats fine. Except some of the album art is missing. Weird. I wish android was better equipped to handle music better like @pple.