iPhone Sync Issue

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

jeniferpandey

iPhone Sync Issue

Post by jeniferpandey »

hello,
I have roughly 23,000 songs in iTunes, about 8,500 of which are synced to my new 128 GB iPhone 7. The songs sync in various ways: smart and dumb playlists, artist, album and genre. The songs synced as normal, but I've noticed that whenever I trigger a new sync, it seems to erase and replace anywhere from 800 to 1,200 of the songs. I'm not sure why it's doing this. Apple Support tells me that it should be erasing and replacing everything, but my experience with iTunes is that a new sync would only address changes, i.e. new or modified songs and playlists.
davidsmith

Dropbox Unable to sync Photos & Videos as iPhone is locked? SOLVED

Post by davidsmith »

hello,
I have a laptop running Windows 10 Professional (Fully patched) with Dropbox client (latest) and a iPhone 6s running ios 11.3 (latest).
Everytime I connect my iPhone I get a message, 'Device is locked. Dropbox couldn't import photos because Apple iPhone may be locked. Unlock it and try again.' - the problem here is the phone is not locked!
I have tried re-installing the Dropbox client, adjusting the permissions as per other forum pages, updated the iPhone driver, re-install iTunes and nothing is working.
Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem?
Lowlander

Re: iPhone Sync Issue

Post by Lowlander »

You're in the wrong place for help with iTunes sync. This is for MediaMonkey which can also sync to Apple devices and any questions about that can be answered here: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index. ... zation/4.0