Having Major Sync Issues

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

NinjaProof

Having Major Sync Issues

Post by NinjaProof »

Hello. I've been using MediaMonkey for years, with various devices, and have had no significant issues. Last year, using my current device (Moto e4 plus), I decided on MMA Pro for all the features, and syncing worked great for the most part - I had all my tracks and playlists, if occasionally some duplicates. Recently, I had to factory reset my phone, which means MMA is freshly installed (twice, actually), and my SD card is freshly formatted (as internal, not portable). Sync via USB has yet to get all the way through the job, and WiFi sync through MMA Pro starts, but fails immediately every time. Sometimes MMW gives me a sync error, sometimes it just ends as if it's complete, even though it's not. MMW is up to date (4.1.25.1895), I've deleted my device's profile to start the sync from scratch, and cleared the MMA cache, but still can't get all my playlists and tracks synced. What's going on?
NinjaProof

Re: Having Major Sync Issues

Post by NinjaProof »

More info - For some reason, when attempting to sync from either program, both MMA and MMW will ask to auto-sync device "new" content to the server that literally just came from the server. There should be no reason for that, right?
NinjaProof

Re: Having Major Sync Issues

Post by NinjaProof »

Never mind. The twentieth try finally went through and got all my content and playlists onto my phone.