FontSize in common element of SDBUILabel

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

refrancoeur

FontSize in common element of SDBUILabel

Post by refrancoeur »

I have been trying in vain to set the font properties of an SDBUILabel in an MM3 script by setting <label object>.Common.FontSize = 32. I keep getting the message "object does not support this property" (I am using jscript.) Other properties such as align, enable etc. seem to be OK but I can neither access nor change any of the font properties. I tried also with an SDBUIEdit object with the same results. Does anyone have a suggestion?

In another vein, I would also like to change the background color of an SDBUIForm to be consistent with the skin, but I can find no documented property that addresses this. Again, can any one help.

TIA,
Dick Francoeur
Bex

Re: FontSize in common element of SDBUILabel

Post by Bex »

Fontsize was introduced in MediaMonkey 3.1.0.1207, are you using an older version?

SDBUIForm should look like the current skin. Isn't that sufficient?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
refrancoeur

Post by refrancoeur »

Bex,

Thanks for your amazingly fast response. That must be the problem. I checked and found that I am running MM3 gold version 3.0.4.1185. I will update right away. The background of the UIForm is not consistent with the skin -- it is a uniform gray and for the panels of the skin it is black. I developed that skin myself by varying the "Black Monkey" skin and I may have missed setting some value -- do you have any suggestions?

Again thanks,
Dick Francoeur
refrancoeur

Post by refrancoeur »

Bex,

I just visited the download and the support sites and cannot find any reference to version 3.1.0.

Can you tell me where I can find it?

Thx,
Dick Francoeur
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

refrancoeur wrote:Bex,

I just visited the download and the support sites and cannot find any reference to version 3.1.0.

Can you tell me where I can find it?

Thx,
Dick Francoeur
3.1 is still in beta testing and is only available from the MM beta forum.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.