Mouse buttons as hotkeys?

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

musinik

Mouse buttons as hotkeys?

Post by musinik »

Hello.

Just an intro:
Yesterday found MediaMonkey, and can say it's very good for customizing. Especially I like Custom fields and the MegaDJ addon which has a feature of extended filter.

The problem:
I encountered a problem, that I can't use mouse buttons as hotkeys. When assigning hotkeys in Tools->Option->Hotkeys, the field does not react to mouse clicks or to a mouse wheel.

Desire:
What I want actually is register mouse wheel down/up as hotkeys in application. I want to bind Seek to a mouse wheel. This is present in e.g. aTunes application, when you rotate the wheel, the track position changes.

Maybe someone has an idea how to use mouse in hotkeys?
musinik

Re: Mouse buttons as hotkeys?

Post by musinik »

Well I wish to add, that I ask possibly for a piece of script code to bind mouse as a hotkey or for a workaround if available.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

musinik wrote:What I want actually is register mouse wheel down/up as hotkeys in application. I want to bind Seek to a mouse wheel.
No need for that; Hover the mouse over the player's progress bar, and turn the mouse wheel. I think it's 10 seconds steps.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
Telorast

Post by Telorast »

Any way to make the mouse change volume even when it's not over the player control?