RegExp Find & Replace 4.3 w/ 253 presets (2011-07-06) [MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

cupstack

Post by cupstack »

I am logged into Vista as an administrator.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

cupstack wrote:I am logged into Vista as an administrator.
This doesn't matter. If the UAC is activated, you must right click the MM icon and "Run as administrator" no matter what your user settings are.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
cupstack

Post by cupstack »

It works beautifully.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

cupstack wrote:It works beautifully.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I agree!

edit:
and a feature request: progress bar on replace all, its difficult to see when it is done processing except for watching cpu use and tracks to be tagged.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

is this an error on my part or a bug?

it should be replace Vs. with vs. but seems to be removing the vs.

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Teknojnky wrote:a feature request: progress bar on replace all
Already implemented in the new version (will be released soon). :) Thanks anyway.
is this an error on my part or a bug?

it should be replace Vs. with vs. but seems to be removing the vs.
The artist field of your track don't contain "vs." (it contain "Vs."), so the Match in the Replace group is empty. This means, you are replacing "Vs." with empty string and everything works as it should.

For this what you want, you should uncheck "Use RegExp2" and type "vs." in the "Replace with" field instead of "vs.\s".
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Friedrich wrote:
ZvezdanD wrote:I am trying to simplify this for the next version, so that only one step could be used.
Great!
There is a brand new version of this script (2.0) with many improvements. With it you could do mentioned replacement with just single step. It supports VBScript expressions and lSongIndex variable for current track number which you could insert in the front of the title instead of the track number. So, you could insert serial number to titles even if corresponding tracks are not first on some album. Please take a look on predefined preset "Assign the ordinal number of the current track to the begin of the Title", you only need to insert your custom string in the front of text in Replace with edit box.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Looks extremely impressive!
But I don't have any predefined presets?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Bex wrote:But I don't have any predefined presets?
Don't you see them into the menu, or in the Preset dropdown list in the RegExp dialog?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Neither place... It's all empty :(
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Eh, I forgot to say. You need to double click MMIP file for installation. If you manually extract files from this archive, you need to put the RegExpReplace.INI file into the Auto folder as well as RegExpReplace.VBS.
gege

Post by gege »

ZvezdanD wrote:Eh, I forgot to say. You need to double click MMIP file for installation. If you manually extract files from this archive, you need to put the RegExpReplace.INI file into the Auto folder as well as RegExpReplace.VBS.
I DID install using MMIP file, the RegExpReplace.INI file IS in the Auto folder, but no preset is shown in script dialog...

BTW, you're doing a great job with this script. It's simply wonderful!
Congrats.
Bex

Post by Bex »

I did that. And the RegExpReplace.INI file is properly located in my auto folder. But no presets. Could it be a locale thing. I don't have english windows.

All My Scripts
gege

Post by gege »

Bex wrote:Could it be a locale thing. I don't have english windows.
Me too. Mine is pt-br.
Bex

Post by Bex »

I found out why. On line you're using:
SDB.Tools.iniFileByPath(SDB.ApplicationPath
When you only should have used:
SDB.ApplicationPath

Edit. Nope, that's of course not it, it has to be something else...

All My Scripts