It was the previous 184.108.40.206
I think I've figured out what must of happened:
When the new version (220.127.116.11) was sent it wasn't discovered until later, as I hadn't check my email in a while.
Because the new version was sent on Jan. 9 and the post about the "cap with exc" pre.
was the 15th I mistakenly assumed that you were saying (from this)
that something needed to be fixed and figured the
newest version wouldn't be capable of it because there needed to be an even newer version for it to work. As a result,
I likely wouldn't have tried it again even if it had gotten installed. At one point, it was my intention to install, but
I delayed it because of trouble I was having with MM INI causing an unrelated issue. In the process of fixing it, I took
out-reintroduced MM database/Mediamonkey.ini. and uninstalled several add-ons. Somehow in all the stuff going on and
everything I redid, it was the one thing that didn't get done and I ended up forgetting that I even had it.
I put the name and version number in my signature. That way in the future it will serve as a reminder to me and an "exact"
reference to both of us (rather than just "the new one" or "the latest").
ZvezdanD wrote:That was a point of test, right? To check if the Date Modified is changed in Windows Explorer by RegExp.
Yes, for testing purposes only.
ZvezdanD wrote:I don't understand the part about reverting to "an old preset", but I am pretty sure from your earlier description of the problem that you don't have
installed the latest version that I sent you (v5.0.3).
Sorry. You said the word "revert" at the end of the post I'm referencing. I referenced it with incorrect interpretation/implication.
With the understanding of the update confusion, I see it differently now. No worries.
But, just out of curiosity about the beginning of that post, there is one thing I don't understand here
ZvezdanD wrote:You couldn't replace "(?!^)\b" with "\s" in your modified preset because it already has "\s" on the begin of the lowercase's exceptions
The previous one I used to modify (from 18.104.22.168) already had an "\s", like you say, but it is at the end of the
lowercase section/before the Uppercase section, not the beginning (".....|the|to|vs\.?">)(?=\s)").
Were you referring to the area that if affects and not necessarily the visual position? No big deal, just curious. Maybe I'm not looking
ZvezdanD wrote:If you want some words to stay as they are, why don't you add them in the Specific string of the preset?
I've done that in the past, but I was trying that recently and I couldn't get it to work consistently (with previous version of preset).
It works now, though. But what I really wanted was something that would take care of all my "many" IDs without having to
individually add everyone of them to the preset. That's when rivorson hipped me to the
word character trick ("\w"). I still on occasion come up with a new ID. Again, I don't want to have to
add every time I come up with something, in addition to the many I already have. It's just soooo much nicer.
Thanks again to rivorson! If it's just an ordinary word/term/band name, etc., I'll do that, but my main concern being the
IDs with leading characters ("-", "[", ".", etc.) that I use extensively and would otherwise be ignored.
Me so happy now!
Fianly after about 3 mos, off and on restructuring my library and configuring my editing process,
I have it the way I need it. It's all "Bim, Bam, Boom, Pow" from here on out. Although its possible another issue
could arise in the future, it appears, for now, I just need to do a little cleaning up/polishing, redo a few things/make a few things
more efficient, continue moving things, etc..
Thank You, for all you do!!!
It sucks I was waiting for something I already had. But hey, I still had other things I was working on most of that time.
So, luckily, it still all came together at about the same/right time anyway.