Page 23 of 24

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:47 am
by Buruan
sols wrote:Using v 2.4 seems to solve the <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'TypeNone' object has no attribute 'findall' error. You can get it here:

http://psykar.com/scripts/
I love you.
This worked.

My life is complete again.

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:33 pm
by frowie
frowie wrote:Hi!

Is there a way to disable album matching?

thanks!
Hi,

Any news on this request??

Cheers!

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:43 pm
by ModiaMenkey
I found a very good solution for my post from Nov 01 to get all my last.fm-Scrobbles into my mm.db:
http://albumplays.com/
This Tool has improved facilities and it is working well for me. There is also the possibility to ignore Album matching.
Maybe these Tool is also a Solution for you, when the Last.fm Playcount Import stop working.
Contact the developer and he will help you. He helped me alot.

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:50 pm
by P0wderKeg
Does anyone have version 2.4 that they can upload somewhere? Looks like the site is down that hosted these..

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:57 pm
by P0wderkeg
Does anyone have version 2.4? It looks like the site is not there anymore that hosted it.

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:11 am
by Peke
It is on Gist hub and I see that all links are up now. See first post

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:06 pm
by quintz
Since yesterday I have this strange issue:

after hitting go I get

Error:

Error was encountered, rerunning will resume where you left off

<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'findall'

Has anyone else encounterd this?

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:11 pm
by MMJuno
It may just be some problem on Last.FM's side. I had this error show up once last week, but the next day it was fine.

I just tried it now and I'm also getting the error again here. It worked fine when I last ran it a few days ago.

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:54 pm
by quintz
Okay...
I tried it just minutes ago on my work pc, it's working as intended....

I have to try it tonight at home, thanks for the quick reply :-)

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:14 am
by quintz
Seems like it was really an error on the last.fm side, everything works now again

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:16 pm
by sn0skier
P0wderkeg wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:57 pm
Does anyone have version 2.4? It looks like the site is not there anymore that hosted it.
It is still there, but there is no visible link. I found it by going to https://psykar.com/script-files/ which is the first part of the link on the first page for the 3.3 version. From there you can still download versions 1.1-3.3.

Here is a backup of 2.4 just in case, but I'm actually getting a 'TrackListXML' error, so I'm not sure how useful it is to anyone.

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:30 am
by MMJuno
It seems like this may be dead... :(

I haven't been able to get it to process anything in at least 4-5 days now.

Unfortunately, it seems like the author may no longer use MediaMonkey. So, it might depend on someone else who's familiar with python and willing to look over the source to take up the mantle and try to provide a fix.

Otherwise, it might be time to try and find an alternative. I previously looked into AlbumPlays, but I never got around to actually trying it out... could be time to try it.

Re: Lastfm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:06 pm
by tproc
I had a look at the author's github project for this plugin and my python knowledge is limited but the issue was small enough that I was able to figure out what the problem was. The code was accessing the last fm user's friends but support for this may have been removed.

I updated the code to skip accessing the input user's friends. I also tried using pyinstaller to create the LastFmImport exe used by the 3.3 version of the LastFMImport plugin and was able to drop the resulting file in its place and my imports are working again.

I forked the author's (psykar) repository in github and saved the changes as well as the output files here /tproc/MM-LastFmImportPython/blob/master/LastFmImportPython/output

Mediamonkey's forum restrictions are preventing me from posting links so you'll need to navigate to github dot com then add /tproc/MM-LastFmImportPython to access my project with the updates, or the full path above if you want to try the resulting exe file. You can reinstall the 3.3 version of the plugin then navigate to %appdata%\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\LastFmImport and replace the LastFmImport exe that's already there.

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:11 am
by MMJuno
Replacing the EXE seems to be working fine here, so far.

There's still some life left in it, after all. :)

Re: Last.fm Playcount Import (2010-03-28) [MM3/4]

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:46 pm
by Peke
Hi,
If you repack 3.3 with new exe I can Upload it to my plugin hosting as archived version, that also support updating if you change something.

Try to contact Psykar to allow you.