Lyricator - Batch Lyrics Updater v1.00 [OUTDATED]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Owyn

Re: Lyricator - Batch Lyrics Updater v1.00 [MM3]

Post by Owyn »

mspector wrote:Hello Owyn,

I usually work from Library. But I have this special folder, where I copy the tracks that I sync with my mobile. And THIS folder in special (that is the one I was trying to apply Lyricator).
Yeh. As I mentioned previously, that will never work. Lyricator needs unique track Ids for each track.

FYI. I sync via playlists instead of folders. No duplication of tracks and still have discrete control as needed. One of my sync playlists is just for individual tracks (I use send to playlist to populate that playlist).
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
mspector

Post by mspector »

Howdy!
Owyn wrote: Yeh. As I mentioned previously, that will never work. Lyricator needs unique track Ids for each track.
Well, I had no idea... :oops:
Owyn wrote: FYI. I sync via playlists instead of folders. No duplication of tracks and still have discrete control as needed. One of my sync playlists is just for individual tracks (I use send to playlist to populate that playlist).
Yeah, I thought about that. Problem is, to fit all the MP3 I want in my mobile phone, I had to lower their bitrate from 320 to 128 because of file sizes. That's why I created this folder apart. AND because my mobile (Nokia 5530) NEED that damn OVI Suite to sync files, else the musics aren't recognized by the device. :-? Thanks for the hint anyways. And again, grats for the nice job.

Cheers!
Last edited by mspector on Wed May 05, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firetribe

Post by Firetribe »

So the Script was never meant to be working with non-library tracks? If it's like that I'm sorry to have caused that much trouble... :oops:
Unter der Maske eines Clowns siehst du die Spuren seiner Tränen...
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

No problem. I can easily add code to catch this problem and log it. Will be in next version.
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
mspector

Post by mspector »

Owyn wrote:No problem. I can easily add code to catch this problem and log it. Will be in next version.
Cool, it would be helpful. :)
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

I have finally begun to use this script, after the modifications to work with separate drives. Wow!!! So far it is finding lots of lyrics I never thought it would. Can't wait to try it on some 40s and 50s hard to find songs.

Thank you for a great script.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Glad it is working for you now. :D
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Lyricator 1.1.0.021
- Handle non-library (My Computer) tracks selected
- Handle no library tracks to process

This should finally fix the original cause of "duplicate" lyrics.
No known problems with script as of this release.
:D
mspector

Post by mspector »

Yay! Thanks! :)
jonp

Post by jonp »

Thanks Owyn. Great work!

Post by Guest »

Hi, I have installed the last Lyricator version and now isn't working. Everytime I open the Lyricator, the normal window pop up and then vanish quickly without do anything. What can I do? I have MM 3.2
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

You have probably selected tracks using "My Computer" node. Use any Library node, e.g. Location, Playlists, etc., to select tracks.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Owyn wrote:No known problems with script as of this release.
Oops. I forgot about a minor problem reported by davidbspalding.
http://ww.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtop ... 75#p253076

Post by Guest »

Yeah that seems to work great, now I have another issue, anytime I open the Lyricator script it always ask for an active x control... It didnt ask before. Any suggestion? Thanks for your support!
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

The message can be suppressed but there is some concern about opening a security hole if your default browser is IE.
http://ww.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtop ... ex#p251940