Micro Player

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Digitaldave

Micro Player

Post by Digitaldave »

I'm currently using Monkey 11 skin on version 3.2.2.1300 and for whatever reason can not get the micro player to show. Am i missing something? was i to install something else along with MM to get it working? any help appreciated.

Oh and I have searched the forum for answers but to no avail

Thanks
nohitter151

Re: Micro Player

Post by nohitter151 »

Right click in taskbar > Toolbars > MediaMonkey Player (check it)
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Digitaldave

Post by Digitaldave »

nohitter151 wrote:Right click in taskbar > Toolbars > MediaMonkey Player (check it)
BINGO, There we go! Thanks for the help. Cheers.
UksusoFF

Post by UksusoFF »

nohitter151 wrote:Right click in taskbar > Toolbars > MediaMonkey Player (check it)
There is not this in taskbar =( What happen? Someday ago it was.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

UksusoFF wrote:
There is not this in taskbar =( What happen? Someday ago it was.
You might need to try reinstalling MM.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
UksusoFF

Post by UksusoFF »

nohitter151 wrote:You might need to try reinstalling MM.
I've tried it also :(
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

if your on windows 7 computer you might have to run mediamonkey in admin mode to do that toolbar.
if it still does not work you might want to try uninstalling it again,
by just going in to the C:\Program Files\Mediamonkey\

folder or where ever your system saved the mediamonkey exe too.

once in that folder delete all the stuff except the folders and any file it wont let you delete.

then close out of the folder go to your tools for keeping your system working. and run your registry cleaning tool.
this will make sure no hotkey is left that makes monkey look like it was never removed.

once you finished the registry cleaning then try the install of mediamonkey again and see if it works for you that way.

:)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
UksusoFF

Post by UksusoFF »

rovingcowboy wrote:if your on windows 7 computer you might have to run mediamonkey in admin mode to do that toolbar.
if it still does not work you might want to try uninstalling it again,
by just going in to the C:\Program Files\Mediamonkey\

folder or where ever your system saved the mediamonkey exe too.

once in that folder delete all the stuff except the folders and any file it wont let you delete.

then close out of the folder go to your tools for keeping your system working. and run your registry cleaning tool.
this will make sure no hotkey is left that makes monkey look like it was never removed.

once you finished the registry cleaning then try the install of mediamonkey again and see if it works for you that way.

:)
I've tried it, but it still does not work :(
I'm waiting for 4 version with hope that many problem will be fix...
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i hope mm 4 will have it listed back in the context menu.
8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.