Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ojk12

Re: Monkey Rok 5.4 - Updated 08/08/2010

Post by ojk12 »

In addition to the fullscreen option I was thinking it would be a good idea add an option to allow user chose the next:

Enable/Disable autoplay videopanel

Enable/Disable videopanel volume (I mean, the video should start with muted volume if this option is enabled but if user wants to modify the volume during playback it should be posible to do but the next video should start muted too)
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

At the moment there's not a great deal you can get from the skin, I think getting some scripting methods put in to access bits of information that way would be needed to make it really work 100%. It's just a prototype at this stage anyway. :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Hello , how this Puid panell works ? I create some Puid strings with your PUIDGenerator stored in the comment field ,but no Puid panel is showing in MR.Do i miss something?
Also suggested tag panel don't shows up, and if you select suggested tags in the external panels the Tab Skins don't work anymore :-?
trixmoto wrote:Unfortunately I haven't had any translate the German strings this time (feel free to send me the missing ones if you want!)
Hm, looks like my English is not good enough ,can't find out what Attending means ( maybe help?) :roll:
tester

Post by tester »

"monkeyrok - language file "german.txt" hast extra string on line 58."

Get ths failure on every start of MM
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@DreadM - well all you should need to do is generate the PUID and make sure this field is selected in MR, then it should work like any other external panel. It works for me, which skin are you using? It won't show up if there aren't any - can you give me an example PUID?

This evening I have re-uploaded version 5.4 with full German and Spanish translations, so please download again if you want to check those out.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Stingvogel

Post by Stingvogel »

trixmoto wrote:@Stingvogel - as far as I'm aware the number of times a track has been played has never been shown in brackets. Can you provide a screenshot of the section you are talking about please?
You're right I must be confusing some other thing with the brackets. My apologies for that.
Still the question remains how can i show the number of plays and the ratings?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

All the display options are checkboxes on the "More" settings screen. I'm still not sure which section you're talking about so I cannot be more specific though.
vacilar83

Post by vacilar83 »

Still error in "monkeyrok - language file "german.txt" hast extra string on line 258."
dypsis

Track Video

Post by dypsis »

Track Video is not working for me.
It was working in a previous version, but I just get a narrow strip at the left.

dypsis

Biography

Post by dypsis »

I notice that Biography is very long now. In fact, it goes on much further than the screenshot.
Is this intended?

dypsis

"Play Now" Does A "Clear+Play"

Post by dypsis »

If I have tracks in my Playlist, and I right click on MonkeyRok and select "Play Now", it does a "Clear+Play".
I thought the intended outcome would be that it plays the track and leaves the Playlist intact.

I would use "Clear+Play" if I wanted to clear my Playlist and play the track.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@vacilar83 - sorry, it appears the German translation is still not complete. If you want to complete it and see it back to me, feel free! :)

@dypsis - I haven't tested it in 5.4, but then I haven't changed it either. Maybe YouTube have changed something, although I'm using the api now - I'll check it out in the next version. Yes, the full biography is now used but you can limit it using the character limit option. I'll check out the play actions, again I didn't test them in 5.4 but then I didn't change them either, so I'm not sure why these would not be working as described.
powerpill-pacman

Post by powerpill-pacman »

As always nice work, but could you please add the option to save artist images to a file (not to the file playing) in a folder (e.g artist folder, as requested).
Thanks again.
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) - MediaMonkey 3.2.4.1304
My music on Soundcloud
some more on Last.fm
if you really like my music...
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks to powerpill-pacman if you download version 5.4 now it should contain the full German translation.

@powerpill-pacman - added to me list :)
Steffen

Post by Steffen »

Is there a possibility to connect the external lyrics panel with http://www.LycricsPlugin.com?

That would be amazing.

By the way, i appreciate your work, i love Monkey Rok.