Plugins for room management

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

theloniouscoltrane

Plugins for room management

Post by theloniouscoltrane »

I'm trying a plugin in another program that I like very much. The plugin is called Audiolense. This is way oversimplified, but it is somewhat similar to Audyssey or Dirac in that you use a calibrated microphone and take measurements from the speakers and it provides a file that inverts the frequency response curve to give you something close to flat and fixes the impulse response to give you a flatter time response. So far, as far as I understand, it only works as a plugin with J River. I would love to see it as something that could be done with MM. Have I missed something and there's a slot to plug it in on MM? Or there's other programs that do the same for MM?

Thanks.
Windows 8 64-bit, AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Six Core Processor, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics, 8gb memory, MM Gold, only the plug-ins that come with MM, just the scripts that come with MM, using MM Wasapi output to an RME Fireface 800 (which is also 400 compatible) running through Firewire 400 cable into PC.
nohitter151

Re: Plugins for room management

Post by nohitter151 »

MM shares a plugin system with Winamp, so if you could find something similar for winamp it may work with MM.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
theloniouscoltrane

Re: Plugins for room management

It seems that Winamp does have a few plugins that are very simplistic, nothing at all as complex as Audiolense.
Windows 8 64-bit, AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Six Core Processor, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics, 8gb memory, MM Gold, only the plug-ins that come with MM, just the scripts that come with MM, using MM Wasapi output to an RME Fireface 800 (which is also 400 compatible) running through Firewire 400 cable into PC.
theloniouscoltrane

room correction software as a plugin.

I'm trying a plugin in another program that I like very much. The plugin is called Audiolense. This is way oversimplified, but it is somewhat similar to Audyssey or Dirac in that you use a calibrated microphone and take measurements from the speakers and it provides a file that inverts the frequency response curve to give you something close to flat and fixes the impulse response to give you a flatter time response. So far, as far as I understand, it only works as a plugin with J River. I would love to see it as something that could be done with MM.

Thanks.