android mma app stops after one song

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

countj

android mma app stops after one song

Post by countj »

I have a couple if media player devices including mma.all players except google player stop after one song play through the aux.in car listening.only when I download a particular app does google mp play all songs.I have have checked all kinds of setting and still have problems.I have mm on my laptop and would love to have it work flawlessly on my samsung galaxy s3 phone.
Last edited by nohitter151 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to MMA beta testing subforum
nohitter151

Re: android mma app stops after one song

Post by nohitter151 »

MMA is in beta testing, please, make all posts relating to Android in the MMA beta testing section.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

On your samsung G3, when it stops playing is the screen off? Has it timed out?

When it stops playing, if you press the button on the bottom, does the song start automatically?
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
countj

Post by countj »

Yes the screen does time out,however I think it stops playing any way.I have to hit the aux again in the vehicle and hit the play button again.also when it stops and I get it to play the next song manually I have to raise the volumn up because it automatically lowers.
countj

Post by countj »

Yes the screen does time out,however I think it stops playing any way.I have to hit the aux again in the vehicle and hit the play button again.also when it stops and I get it to play the next song manually I have to raise the volumn up because it automatically lowers.everything works on the google media player just fine even when the screen times out.I pefer mma.I understand it is beta but I d have the same problem with samsung media player and the google media player in the past.