MMA bookmarking do not work without hit pause [#13274]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Pinkhamster

MMA bookmarking do not work without hit pause [#13274]

Post by Pinkhamster »

In the Android version of MediaMonkey, I am listening to a long audiobook that's in one single audio file rather than split up. What I've discovered is that bookmarking of my current play position only happens if I hit the pause button. If I go to another track and start playing it, then return to the audiobook, it will only remember the last position I was at if pause was hit before starting another file. If I go to another file and click on it without hitting pause on the audiobook it will not remember where I was and will then play the audiobook from the beginning (or from the position the book was at the last time I hit pause).

I would like MediaMonkey to keep track of where I am in the file without having to hit pause as I am frequently interrupted by other tasks and come back to find that my track position has been forgotten and then have to spend a long time trying to locate the play position in that long file. I didn't think MediaMonkey bookmarked long files at all until I realized I could make it do that if I remembered to hit the pause button. But I don't always remember that.
Peke

Re: MMA bookmarking do not work without hit pause [#13274]

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Thank you for reporting added as http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=13274
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Pinkhamster

Post by Pinkhamster »

Wow, thanks for the quick answer! Glad to hear both that I didn't report something erroneously and that you want to fix it!
Peke

Post by Peke »

Should be fixed in 1.2.0.596 when it gets available.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts