No notifications - playing or not

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

jjmcgaffey

No notifications - playing or not

Post by jjmcgaffey »

Running MMA 1.2.0.0624, on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Active, Android 6.0.1

I don't get any notification in the notification shade. I had it set for three minutes, changed it to Always...still nothing. Whether a song is playing, paused, or stopped, nothing shows up about MediaMonkey in the notification shade.

I also get no controls, and no way to place a widget, on the lock screen. If I set the option to use the system player lock screen controls, I can see what song is playing on the Always On screen, but if I go to the lock screen there's nothing - no info, no controls. I can place a widget on the home screen, but there's no way to put it on the lock screen. This may be a limitation by Samsung - I can place icons on the lock screen, but I don't see any way to put a widget.

I have seen MMA's controls in the notification shade, but not on this phone. I don't know if the problem is something with the phone, the version of Android, MMA, or an option I have set wrong. Help!
Peke

Re: No notifications - playing or not

Post by Peke »

Can you make screenshot of expanded notification while MMA is playing and post link here so that we can follow up bit better?

Have you tried MMA 1.3.0.665 Beta?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts