Feature: Read replay gain from MP3 tag

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

HSE

Feature: Read replay gain from MP3 tag

Post by HSE »

Hi,

I just copied a couple of thousand MP3 files from my MediaMonkey PC storage to the new Android version (on SD card). All of my MP3s are analysed for volume and have the proper replay gain tag included in the files MP3 tag (created and edited also with MM PC). Yet, the Android version although having and option in the settings menu does not recognize the replay gain. All it shows is value 0,0 dB for all tracks. Somewhere in this forum I read that it only uses the replay gain when synchronized with MM PC (wifi etc). Since I only have the SD card in my car head unit I am unable to use the feature right now.

Is there a possibilty of this getting fixed?

Best,
Tobi
Lowlander

Re: Feature: Read replay gain from MP3 tag

Post by Lowlander »

Right now you need to sync from MMW to MMA to have this work (version 2 should be able to read tags on its own).
HSE

Post by HSE »

Thanks for the fast reply. Would it be possible to open a ticket in Mantis? (Would like to do that on my own but it seems I can't register for an account..)

Best,
Tobi
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

No, only developers can open tickets. Additionally this is already being worked on as MMA 2 is in the works.