MMA is closed when i use others apps at the same time

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

nonob

MMA is closed when i use others apps at the same time

Post by nonob »

Hi,

I use MMA on my Motorola Moto G 2 with Android 5.0.2.

Sometimes, when i use others apps while listening mma music, mma is closed automaticly.

I often encounter the issue when i use the app "Here" (GPS turn by turn navigation) but i ever had the proble with others apps.

How can i force MMA to stay launched ? What is the cause of this issue ?

Thanks
Website "Le Geek du Cerisier" : MediaMonkey
MMW on desktop PC: Windows 10, MB MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C91) (AM4), CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz, RAM DDR4 16 GB, SSD M.2 SK-Hynix SSS0L24765 512 GB (C:), 3,5" Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 1 To (D:)
MMA on 4 Android devices - MMW5 gold in test... - MMW4 gold used for years (with extensions: AdvancedReport, Album Art Tagger, CustomFieldsTagger, Custom Report, Discogs Tagger, French translation, GenreFinder, Last.fm Scrobbler, Lyricator, MM codec pack Trial, MusicBrainz Tagger, MusicIPTagger, RegExpFind and Replace, Tagging inconsistencies)
nonob

Re: MMA is closed when i use others apps at the same time

Post by nonob »

Hi,

Could it be related to the ram capacity ? I have 1 GB..
MMW on desktop PC: Windows 10, MB MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C91) (AM4), CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz, RAM DDR4 16 GB, SSD M.2 SK-Hynix SSS0L24765 512 GB (C:), 3,5" Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 1 To (D:)
MMA on 4 Android devices - MMW5 gold in test... - MMW4 gold used for years (with extensions: AdvancedReport, Album Art Tagger, CustomFieldsTagger, Custom Report, Discogs Tagger, French translation, GenreFinder, Last.fm Scrobbler, Lyricator, MM codec pack Trial, MusicBrainz Tagger, MusicIPTagger, RegExpFind and Replace, Tagging inconsistencies)
Peke

Post by Peke »

I have Moto G 1st GEN and had no issues running MMA in background for hours. I regularly use it to stream over Bluetooth to my headunit in car.

Send LOg before you put MMA to background and one after you restart MMA. Please note LOG IDs here so that we can that and know what to look in them.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
nonob

Post by nonob »

Ok, i will try to send you a debug log.
Bye