grid size in mma

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

lueromat

grid size in mma

Post by lueromat »

I was wondering whether there was any way to change the grid size for album or artist view in the android app - and if not, is an implementation planned?
Lowlander

Re: grid size in mma

Post by Lowlander »

No, this isn't customizable.
zkyevolved

Post by zkyevolved »

I'm wondering if this will be customizable any time soon. Being able to only fit a few album covers is kind of a pain (I have a Galaxy Note 9 with a large display and high pixel density, so it looks quite strange xD).
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
MMA 2.0 have several UI layouts and is much more prone to customization than MMA 1.x
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
zkyevolved

Post by zkyevolved »

That's fantastic news! Will that be a free upgrade to the mobile version? Because I just bought the pro version yesterday xD haha. Also, after your message I signed up for the beta on the play store but it was still on 1.3, is there any eta on the beta version for 2.0?

Thank you for your time.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Can't make promises regarding free upgrade, but I guess it should be. Anyway we will try figure something not to disappoint users.

MMA 2.0 is in Pre-Alpha night builds and I as only one that fully tested startup and UI framework on various devices which includes my Car Android Headunit and to be honest I can't wait till we start to test it more, it is more responsive and ... (oups, I really can say more) 8) :wink: :D
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts