Can You Burn & Use MediaMonkey W/Vista?

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

TennesseeStud

Can You Burn & Use MediaMonkey W/Vista?

Post by TennesseeStud »

I just thought I'd let everyone here at MM know that I have successfully been able to burn and run MediaMonkey on Vista Operating System I've only had one message about some kind of error at some destination code, I wasn't fast enough to catch it though. I will if I get it again. It does burn well and does a great job so far (crosses Fingers & Toes) I do believe it a little faster than the other operating system I use on my other drive and believe me I love that system too. The system I'm speaking of is none other than Windows XP Professional, Can you believe it or not? I can't tell a lie and it be the actual goodness truth people. I've got to say my hat is off to the MediaMonkey''s team here. Dang good job and keep up the fine work. I might even say there are a few jenius around here to be able to put this jukebox together and have it do all it does. Believe me when I say that I give it a work out too.

Well, that's about all I had to say tonight people and it's late so I suppose I should shut down and try to get to sleep. HA HA . C U and your all doing a great job here at monkeying around.......
TennesseeStud AKA Fred said that

VAYA Con Dios me amigos and Senoritas.
Peke

Re: Can You Burn & Use MediaMonkey W/Vista?

Post by Peke »

In case something gets wrong again check http://www.fortedownloads.com/Poikosoft ... nload.html for easy fix.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
TennesseeStud

Post by TennesseeStud »

Thanks Peke, I'll remember that for sure.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

well glad it is working but i don't have any vista, the person that built this house was not smart enought to provide a view of anything other then a stockade fence. :o
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
SouthernGal

Post by SouthernGal »

I've used Vista and MM for about a year and a half without a hitch..........however...........using a 64 bit Vista is another issue. I got the 64 bit to handle 9 gig of RAM and have since been locked out of ripping and burning with Media Monkey. The only suggested solution to overcome the problem (that I've found so far in this forum anyway) is to change the BIOS settings to compatible, but unfortunately that is not even an option in my BIOS. Sigh. Always something. :-(