Can't Activate Gold

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

Philip Kintner

Can't Activate Gold

Post by Philip Kintner »

I can not get gold to activate. I have a user name *********** I have a License Key, And for some reason I can not see a place to call up Gold and to use my Licence key to do anything. Really I am lost.

I think that I have paid you for gold a few times in the past. This time I think I paided you for a lifetime version this last time..
But I seem to be stuck in the basic Mode

I have two CD's that you have sent me and they seem to do nothing but load the basic.

I would send you money for a third version if I thought that it would do any good.

It seemed a few months ago Media monkey on my computer worked just fine. No I can't seem to do anything like I once did

HELP *********************************
Last edited by Lowlander on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed private information
Lowlander

Re: Can't Activate Gold

Post by Lowlander »

You register your License in MediaMonkey next to Help in the Main menu using MediaMonkey Gold. Help > About will show what License you're using. You can lookup your License online: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... icense-key

All versions of MediaMonkey including those on CDs require the License to be entered to unlock the Gold features.

If you have issues with your License contact support: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... ets/Submit
les braden

Post by les braden »

Talk about confusion this system is beyond confusing. My licence key im told is wrong now. To get support I have to log in. I forgot my password. You sent me another password and so I logged in and here I am, LOGGED IN WITH A NEW PASSWORD. So I try to get support and you want me to log in AGAIN but you dont accept the new password you just gave me. Whaaaaaat?????
SO here I am faced with your ridiculous security going round in ever decreasing circles disappearing up my own rear in despair. How the hell are we mortal humans supposed to navigate through this kind of system. My damn licence is not being accepted who knows why. I need some help with careering through this maze of convolution that is your media monkey network just so I can play MY DAMN MUSIC. Can anybody offer a clue or key that opens a door out of here?
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

If you are logged in the I would suggest you go to the SUPPORT menu item at the top .. log in there and tell them what is going on.
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

les braden

Post by les braden »

I already mentioned I cant get to the support page they ask for me to login again and when I do it doesnt accept the new password ive been given to log in with already. this is why it sends me squirrely. If Im already logged in why do I have to log in again to get support. And if Ive already logged in here why cant I log in to support using the same password? It doesnt make any sense.
les braden

Post by les braden »

Okay I looked at your "why described" link. Im copying and pasting the license key right from the original email I got. Im copying the username also from the email I got. Im even doing that here. This system is so whacky that while I am logged in using the new password that I was sent to replace the old password I had forgotten when I reach for support they ask me to login again and then dont accept the new password. Does that not seem odd to you? Im already logged in password accepted so why log in again and why reject the very password that was just accepted? Its a head scratcher.
les braden

Post by les braden »

Well dont this beat all. I just tried again to enter my licence key. Did it exactly the same way I have done previously when it didnt work only this time it worked???????????????? Go figure.
Now I dont need to reach support. Dont ask me whats going on there. Glad I dont need to know. Thanks for your support even if you didnt do anything your were willing and available and I appreciate that.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Sometimes you need to log out of the Forum to be able to login to Support. Although the account is the same, they're 2 separate systems otherwise.