5.0.0.2064 review by MPG

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

MPG

5.0.0.2064 review by MPG

Post by MPG »

I will try to only identify new issues in the hopes that my previous reviews will be implemented in future releases.

Here are my experiences on this build:
2017-03-29:
Automated Playlists:
- created an automated playlist. Wanted to change the viewable columns on the list view. Right mouse clicked the header and selected Choose columns. Really like the idea of the list on the left and selected columns on the right. Need the ability to change the order of the selected columns.
- I still really dislike the amount of real estate used by the playlist criteria. I much preferred the separate screen
- Is there some way to specify the default view for playlists? I prefer my custom list view than the simplified view which is always displayed when first opening MM5.

File Properties:
- Shit + Enter doesn't always open the properties window.
- The edit properties form is very bland with no color distinction. I'm assuming that'll change with the theme's.
- When editing multiple files and adding artwork, the "Apply To All Selected Files" doesn't automatically check off when you add/remove images.
- When Artist(s) is populated, clicking in the Album Artist(s) field should automatically populate with same value if empty.

I'll do more over the next couple of days.
MPG
TIA
MPG
Triumph - Hold On: Music holds the secret, to know it can make you whole.
MPG

Re: 5.0.0.2064 review by MPG

Post by MPG »

I'm super happy, and I mean super, super happy that we can tell MM5 which columns to ignore "The" when sorting.

Did mention that I'm really happy about this?

MPG
TIA
MPG
Triumph - Hold On: Music holds the secret, to know it can make you whole.
jiri

Re: 5.0.0.2064 review by MPG

Post by jiri »

:-)

Btw, haven't replied to your post, but it was certainly analyzed and some changes implemented. Feel free to repeat you requests when not implemented within few builds.

Thanks,
Jiri