Error Drag'n'Drop Playlist; Doesn't auto-search for devices

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

malkierian

Error Drag'n'Drop Playlist; Doesn't auto-search for devices

Post by malkierian »

This happens with any playlist I currently have when syncing to a Windows 10 Mobile phone (so obviously MTP) when I click and drag the playlist in the media tree on top of the device listing. However, I can still right click on the playlist, go to Send To and click the device without issues.

https://i.gyazo.com/10de38a83c848b6aca4 ... 885dac.png

Weird thing was, I went into mminit.js and couldn't find the code as listed in the error window...

Also, I have a problem that MM4 didn't have before (which is one reason why I switched from WinAmp, the other being its device handling was horrendous). When MM5 is open already and I plug my phone in, it doesn't pop up in the Devices & Services tree after a few minutes, whereas in MM4 it would pop up almost immediately.

One more thing: I disabled the Product Listing in the file listing, and while the arrows showing the place to click for them is no longer there, I can still click the location and get the page to open in my browser.
PetrCBR

Re: Error Drag'n'Drop Playlist; Doesn't auto-search for devi

Post by PetrCBR »

re playlist D&D to device - I see ... will be fixed in next build.
re Device entry in media tree: i've tried with USB flashdisc and looks fine ... can you make a debug log ?
re Product Listing: i'm not sure i understand ?
How to make a debuglog - step 4b: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643
malkierian

Post by malkierian »

How do I make a debug log?

As far as the product listing, I'm talking about the checkbox in Options -> Library -> Appearance -> Show Links in File List. When that option is checked, I see little arrows in listings when a track is selected, to where I can click on it and it will open a browser window to the website listed in the combo box to the page on that website that includes the track/album/etc, or a search on that website for it. If I uncheck that box in the Options window, the arrows disappear, but I can still click the area where they should be to open that browser window.
PetrCBR

Post by PetrCBR »

re debug log: see here (see 4b)
re links : isee ... will be fixed in next build.
malkierian

Post by malkierian »

Weird, now the device discovery thing is working... If I can recreate the circumstances later, I'll make that debug log and send it to you.
PetrCBR

Post by PetrCBR »

OK, thanks