- Open a node containing multiple songs
- Play a song by either double clicking it or via Play now option in the context menu -> The song will be highlighted since it was selected, but keep its current font formatting
- Select another song in the list by clicking on it once -> The song that was previously selected will now be bold to indicate it's currently playing
- Play the currently highlighted song by either double clicking it or via Play now option in the context menu -> Again, the currently playing song will keep its previous font format while the song that played before will keep the 'now playing font'
- Select the first song again -> The format of the song will be updated to the correct format
Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey 5 and learn about the newest builds.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
The font format indicating if a song is playing (or not) is only applied after the song is highlighted by the user, not automatically once a song starts or stops playing. To reproduce: