Album List view? [#16239]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

dtsig

Re: Album List view?

Post by dtsig »

Barry4679 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:35 pm
dtsig wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:42 pm as an end I have created a screen capture of what is happening.
Interesting. I saw the mouse hover problem, but didn't notice you try and D&D a track to Now Playing ... is that what you were doing with the track Headline Murder?

I can trigger the no mouse hover behaviour easier now ... move the mouse around in circles quickly, covering multiple tracks, and stop quickly with mouse sitting over one track ... leave it for a second, and then move it up or now, more slowly ... usually mouse hover is dead. ... this indicates a timing issue to me ... MM has missed registering that the mouse is inside a track, and isn't watching to see when it leaves that track, which would start it looking for entry into another track. ... something like that.

Regardless of this, I can still drag and drop any other track to Now Playing .... you are clicking the new track, before try to drag to Now Playing?

Maybe you could try adjusting your Mouse Pointer speed to see if this makes any difference.
I was afraid I had sent you down a rabbit hole. the D&D was that it was the only way I could select a track and how i originally notice the problem. I am the capture cleared this up. sorry for the confusion
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig