MMS 0.0.5: Metadata parsing error and others

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey Server and learn about the newest builds.

Moderators: drakinite, Gurus

jimbob_sf

MMS 0.0.5: Metadata parsing error and others

Post by jimbob_sf »

Some feedback. On my first startup, there were no crashes. Here's the screen output. I changed the scan directories from Chrome. Some comments for consideration:

1. Offer some simple file system parameters like ignore hidden/system directories. I have to have a Recycle Bin folder in my tree for odd reasons.
2. The parsing errors seem to make sense, but MM5 seems to be able to handle odd names.
3. The other info may be useful to you.

Running at http://10.1.1.30:10222 (or http://localhost:10222)
Connect using a web browser or using MediaMonkey 5.

Code: Select all

==================================================
0 files has been read from SQL DB in 26 milliseconds
Scanning of C:/Users/phil/Music has failed: Error: Can not scan directory
Scanning of C:/Users/phil/Video has failed: Error: Can not scan directory
A new client connected (Chrome on Windows)
Music metadata parsing error: Error: FourCC contains invalid characters (D:/MyMusic/$RECYCLE.BIN/$IH9JCJT.flac)
76 files has been read from SQL DB in 36 milliseconds
154 files has been read from SQL DB in 12 milliseconds
Music metadata parsing error: Error: FourCC contains invalid characters (D:/MyMusic/Angels And Airwaves/We Don`t Need To Whisper/2 - Angels and Airwaves - Distraction.m4a)
Music metadata parsing error: Error: FourCC contains invalid characters (D:/MyMusic/Angels And Airwaves/We Don`t Need To Whisper/4 - Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure.m4a)
Music metadata parsing error: Error: FourCC contains invalid characters (D:/MyMusic/Angels And Airwaves/We Don`t Need To Whisper/5 - Angels and Airwaves - A Little S Enough.m4a)
Music metadata parsing error: Error: FourCC contains invalid characters (D:/MyMusic/Angels And Airwaves/We Don`t Need To Whisper/6 - Angels and Airwaves - The War.m4a)
Music metadata parsing error: Error: FourCC contains invalid characters (D:/MyMusic/Angels And Airwaves/We Don`t Need To Whisper/7 - Angels and Airwaves - The Gift.m4a)
Music metadata parsing error: Error: FourCC contains invalid characters (D:/MyMusic/Angels And Airwaves/We Don`t Need To Whisper/9 - Angels and Airwaves - Good Day.m4a)
Music metadata parsing error: Error: FourCC contains invalid characters (D:/MyMusic/Arctic Monkeys/B-sides/10 - Arctic Monkeys - Who the Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys.m4a)
Music metadata parsing error: Error: FourCC contains invalid characters (D:/MyMusic/Arctic Monkeys/B-sides/7 - Arctic Monkeys - Chun Li`s Spinning Bird Kick.m4a)
ERROR: Remove client 'http://192.168.87.1:61931/142f98b7-c28b-4b6f-8ca2-b55d9f0657e3/urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ContentDirectory' from list. [ServiceId=urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ContentDirectory] Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 192.168.87.1:61931
21432 files has been read from SQL DB in 1370 milliseconds

After I started MM5 2124 and moving around the library, these popped up:

Code: Select all

SQL exec: Error: SQLITE_CONSTRAINT: UNIQUE constraint failed: media.sync_id for INSERT INTO media (path, title, album, artist, album_artist, actor, composer, producer, director, publisher, contributor, lyricist, conductor, bpm, genre, rating, playcount, skipcount, bookmark, comment, duration, size, year, trackNumber, discNumber, lyrics, last_time_played, volumeLeveling, normalizeTrack, normalizeAlbum, parental_rating, grouping, tempo, mood, occasion, quality, isrc, initialKey, originalTitle, originalArtist, originalLyricist, originalDate, copyright, encoder, subtitle, custom1, custom2, custom3, custom4, custom5, custom6, custom7, custom8, custom9, custom10, album_art, sync_id) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) Error: SQLITE_CONSTRAINT: UNIQUE constraint failed: media.sync_id
Caught exception: AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: db_id missing for D:/MyMusic/Squeeze/Greatest Hits/1 - Squeeze - Take Me, I'm Yours.flac
Ludek

Re: MMS 0.0.5: Metadata parsing error and others

Post by Ludek »

Hi, thanks for reporting, we are looking into the issues.

Re: Scanning of C:/Users/phil/Music has failed: Error: Can not scan directory
I suppose that the directory just does not exist, right?

Re: metadata parsing errors,
could you please share these two files to analyze:
D:/MyMusic/$RECYCLE.BIN/$IH9JCJT.flac
D:/MyMusic/Angels And Airwaves/We Don`t Need To Whisper/2 - Angels and Airwaves - Distraction.m4a
e.g. upload them to DropBox, GoogleDrive or OneDrive and share the links via PM?
jimbob_sf

Post by jimbob_sf »

Yes, the C:/Users.... were the default values. I don't use standard Windows directories for media. I saw how to easily change the scanning directories in the browser client.

I'll post those files when I get back home and PM you.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Thanks for posting the files,
The FLAC file isn't actually flac file as it has only 374 bytes and includes just a path to a flac file.
For the M4A file MMS really fails to read the tag (although MM4/MM5 reads it fine), reported as https://github.com/Borewit/music-metadata/issues/151 to the author of the tag reading package.

Thanks!

The other issues reported above are fixed in MMS version 0.0.6