some wishes

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

ikutluay

some wishes

Post by ikutluay »

Hi Jiri..

first off alll thanks for this great proggie. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1. Can u give an option for changing useable extension freely.. Coz in this situation we can catalog other files to.. Song db has very good catalog facilities..

2. mp3prozne has freely distrubute mp3pro player plugin for winamp. Can u adapte it to your program. Coz mp3pro files are playing buggy wiht internal player.

3. I have +13000 mp3 files and it is growing day bay day... So i think delete option must improve. I mean when i pres to Del key it is asking delete from database then delete from disk, then are you sure...

It will be useful DEl key for delete from database and Shift del Delete from db and disk too... (llik windows explorer.. i think thiss will quite well)

4.. Also can u make this.. Sort from active column... I mean when click to artis column, and prog sorted record, if i pree "a" key then it should go the first artis whic is start with "a" ...

thanks and congralutaion for a good quality freeware program...
jiri

Post by jiri »

1. I plan to add general format plug-ins in one of the new versions, so it will be possible to catalog everything.

2. And did you try to copy this plug-in to Songs-DB's plugins directory? I didn't try it, but it should work.

3. Yes, it looks like a good idea.

4. It seems to be even better idea!

It is good to have a forum, where users present their ideas, so Songs-DB can become better and better. 8)

Jiri