Library view reset

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

Ocky

Library view reset

Post by Ocky »

I really like MM but there is an issue that is almost a deal breaker for me: When going from playlists to library views, the library view resets instead of returning to last track selected. Makes creating playlists much more irritating and time consuming then necessary. I use MM for a 3 hour radio broadcast and making playlists is a big deal for me.
Lowlander

Re: Library view reset

Post by Lowlander »

Have you used the back button to go back?
ocky

Post by ocky »

First off dipstick, this isn't a double post. I was asking for help on the help board. This is the wishlist board which is intended to suggest changes to MM. Two different purposes. Otherwise why bother to have two separate boards.

Back button?? What are you smoking dude?

And you're an expert??
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

On the shortcut toolbar there is a back and forward button. Using it will remember the selected track in a previous view. The toolbar can be enabled under View > Toolbars > Shortcuts.
Brouwerik

Post by Brouwerik »

If I use the back button it scrolls back to the top
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

What version of MediaMonkey are you using, it used to do that for me, but it no longer seems to do this on 3.2.0.1294. If you experience this you would need to keep going back or use the drop down with the back button for quicker back navigation.