I have slightly revised the build instructions in line with the new Wineskin 8 release
* Obtain Wineskin's Winery from http://wineskin.doh123.com/tiki-index.p
... =Downloads and Install (The Winery is the central location from which all the bits of program are downloaded and updated) This document is written for Wineskin-2.5.1
* Run Winery and update the Wineskin Wrapper (this will download). This can create your new MacMM4.app folder with the embedded Wine bits.
* Add a new Wine Engine for version WS8Wine-1.3.24 (this will download). This is a precompiled Wine build for Mac. Do NOT use later versions.
* Click "Create New Blank Wrapper" and name it MacMM4. This can take quite some time. Do not download the Gecko installation when prompted; click cancel.
* Note that your new MacMM4.app will be at /Users/dad/Applications/Wineskin/MacMM4. Click "Open folder in Finder" after creation.
* Doubleclick click the MacMM4 app to open Wineskin and Click "Advanced"
* Click "Tools" and then "Winetricks"
* Select Custom and insert "ie6 corefonts vcrun6 vb6run" in the arguments section.
* Click "Run" and install each of the components. Some components will have to be downloaded the first time, please be patient. Click "Done" when finished,
* Double click the MM4 app and Click "Install windows software"
* Navigate to your MM4 installation exe file.
* Follow the normal MM installation. Habitually I don't run in skinned mode, I find that it runs faster. Deselect "Run MediaMonkey now" at the end.
* Choose the "MediaMonkey (non skinned).exe" off the provided list (this can take quite some time to appear).
* Double click the MacMM4.app folder to launch MM4 for the first time. This can take quite a while to run the first time.
* Use Tools->Extensions. Click "Add" and browse to the MAD plugin (inmad.mmip) which can be downloaded from http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... ut-plugin/
. This MUST be installed as an administrator. Close and then restart MM.
* If further configuration is needed and you need to get to Wineskin then right click the MacMM4 icon in finder and select Show Package Contents. Click "Wineskin" to launch.
* If you wish MM to be able to see network shares that are mounted on your Mac launch Wineskin and select Advanced -> Tools -> Configure Utility. Use the Drives tab to map a drive letter to the folder path on the Mac.
* You can set an icon for MacMM4 by launching Wineskin and select Advanced -> ToConfiguration -> Icon Browse. Here is a suitable file http://www.mediafire.com/file/ma87qembl ... -logo.icns