2 Thinks.

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

Stoffels

2 Thinks.

Post by Stoffels »

1.) Sending the Cover to a second screen (which may be of different format). I save a selfmade pic as a cover pic which is presneted on a second monitor presenting the dance which can be done. In other programs that is no problem. Just "sent the monitor 1... 2)

2.) Annoying is the fact that a click on a song while working with MediaMonkey at times causes Amazon to go up and offer the song. But I own all these songs and do not need such an aggressiv advertisment stuff. They are either from my CD collection or (great amount) bought on the Amazon site anyway.

Apart from these two points MediaMonkey beats them all.
MMFrLife

Re: 2 Thinks.

Post by MMFrLife »

Stoffels wrote:1.) Sending the Cover to a second screen (which may be of different format).
Are you trying to say something about the format of the pic file that you send to a different monitor or that the second monitor has a different resolution than
the primary one?
Stoffels wrote:I save a selfmade pic as a cover pic which is presented on a second monitor presenting the dance which can be done. In other programs that is no problem. Just "sent the monitor 1... 2)
Are you saying sending it to a second monitor in MM is difficult/not possible but easy in other programs?
Not sure where I saw it, but I believe better multi-monitor support is supposed to be coming (maybe in MM5).
Stoffels wrote:2.) Annoying is the fact that a click on a song while working with MediaMonkey at times causes Amazon to go up and offer the song. But I own all these songs and do not need such an aggressiv advertisment stuff. They are either from my CD collection or (great amount) bought on the Amazon site anyway.
You're probably accidently hitting the little upturned arrows next to some of the fields. This can be disabled.
Tools > Options > Library > Appearance > uncheck "Show links in file list".
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜