Video tutorials

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

soolan

Video tutorials

Post by soolan »

Why isn't MM making version 4 YouTube videos? All the videos I've seen are for the version 3 or below. I've requested help from close to a dozen without any response.

You need videos explaining the Menu features (5 min each), I have no clue on more than half of what they do and so do not use the majority in case I screw MM up.

To come to the forum to ask dozens of questions is a lot of work (and time waiting).

Come on you've got a big fan base and love MM, why not do your users a service.
Thanks.
rovingcowboy

Re: Video tutorials

Post by rovingcowboy »

videos are a lot of time, the users here are also able to create things which most of the skinners are just users, and some of the skinners have become script helpers in making scripts and others as far as programmers for mediamonkey we've all been using mm so long now that it's become second nature to us, I apologize for that, for me and the others. what are your area's of need someone will be by and answer them if they are really not easy to understand.
but very little has changed in the menu items, still it can be a trip to figure out on your own for a new user, and i complete newbie to computers will be lost.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
soolan

Re: Video tutorials

Post by soolan »

Thank you roveringcowboy.

That's the point of having videos to explain the Menu Items. I have so many questions that I would spend so much time typing, waiting for answers, getting back to thank for responding. Everybody on YouTube make videos daily or weekly. As mentioned all MM videos are really outdated. When I first installed MM, I made a mistake at the opening screen, so I re-installed MM only to find it remembered the goof. I had most of iTunes music loaded, to start over meant removing MM and then re-install. At that time that was a pain. So the lesson is: don't make a goof, cause you'll have to live with it. MM has powerful features, before using them; I want to have knowledge first as to what it's going to do.
My point without sounding abrupt, I don't want to live in the forum asking basic questions, touch questions yes.
Thanks again for your time.