Things I like about 3.1

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Owyn

Re: Things I like about 3.1

Post by Owyn »

Bex:
I used the Search filter "seek" in Mantis to find the link . See example.

Edited your post to add link.
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

That doesn't always work, as you can see from my original post I could not find the ticket that referenced the addition of the # column. I tried using # and/or column and no luck. :-?

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

# column

132 looks like the parent issue.
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Thank you, now I see why I couldn't find it in my searches. Now my list is complete. :D

Nyn

Bex

Post by Bex »

Owyn wrote:Bex:
I used the Search filter "seek" in Mantis to find the link . See example.

Edited your post to add link.
Thanks, I tried different words but "seek" never came to mind...
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

I found another one I like or more accurately Nohitter151 pointed me to another feature which I like:

3416: Ability to customize Track Browser for each filter.

However, it would be nice if there was the ability in the settings to turn off one or two of the columns... Or the ability in the settings to close the track browser if there are no custom settings. And more options like Involved People, Playcount, Last Played, personally I would like all the columns that are available in the main panel to be available for the track browser.

Nyn

nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Here's another one I forgot to add to the list, Bex pointed this one out for me:

2964: Stop play after current song.

You can get to it by right-clicking on the playbutton of the player or the Play menu. It will be very interesting to see how the skinners add this to their skins in 3.1.

Nyn

Full_Circle

Post by Full_Circle »

Am I right in saying that 3.1 is still a beta? I only ask cause I wasnt aware of its release, and it doesnt seem to be on the main "download" page of the website yet........
Bex

Post by Bex »

That's correct. You find it in the Beta section:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =6&t=34522
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
McoreD

Post by McoreD »

nynaevelan wrote:I found another one I like or more accurately Nohitter151 pointed me to another feature which I like:

3416: Ability to customize Track Browser for each filter.

However, it would be nice if there was the ability in the settings to turn off one or two of the columns... Or the ability in the settings to close the track browser if there are no custom settings. And more options like Involved People, Playcount, Last Played, personally I would like all the columns that are available in the main panel to be available for the track browser.

Nyn
What I was going to say. This is a great feature. :)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

nynaevelan wrote:Here's another one I forgot to add to the list, Bex pointed this one out for me:

2964: Stop play after current song.

You can get to it by right-clicking on the playbutton of the player or the Play menu. It will be very interesting to see how the skinners add this to their skins in 3.1.

Nyn
from what it sounds like we skinners are not going to have to do anything it is all coded in like the other context menu options. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

But what about a separate button for this, some may want that??

Nyn

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

from what the write up sounds like it is not a player skin ini section. so there would be no way to add the seperate button, for skinning, that would fall in the lap of the scripters. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Thanks for clarification.

Nyn

Post by Guest »

Will there be a real beta at least for X-Mas?! :P