3.2.2.1298 crash and reset to default!

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

danhackley

3.2.2.1298 crash and reset to default!

Post by danhackley »

Last night we were listening to some music using MM 3.2.2.1298 and browsing using the coverflow plugin. At one point I noticed that the covers were not appearing on the coverflow plugin, with the generic image appearing instead. This has happened a few times before, and a restart of MM usually sorts it. So I restarted MM, only to find that:-

On starting MM again, it acted as if it was the first time it had been started!! It offered to scan my files etc! I declined, and on opening the software, all my music was still there, covers and all, but:-

All the MM settings had been reset! The plugins (Monkeyflow and Monkeyrok) were still there, but all my Magicnodes had gone, and the output device settings etc had all been reset!

Any ideas why this has happened, and if and how I can fix it? I have not updated to the 3.2.2 yet as I'm worried that this might prevent me restoring my settings.

Thanks
Dan
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
Lowlander

Re: 3.2.2.1298 crash and reset to default!

Post by Lowlander »

Restart PC and see if settings are back.
nohitter151

Re: 3.2.2.1298 crash and reset to default!

Post by nohitter151 »

MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.